WORK WITH URBAN COYOTE INITIATIVE
We’re always excited to get out into the field whether on a job or chasing a story. Learn how to hire us to create materials you need for your project, license the images you need, or support our work as independent photojournalists.
Professional photography is a critical tool for connecting with audiences. That’s why we provide our services to:
- City, county and state wildlife management and public safety entities
- Teachers, scientists, and research groups
- NGOs, nonprofits and community groups
- Print and online publications
- and more
Our collaborations can include:
- Creating original photo or video assets for public outreach campaigns
- Crafting portfolios for grants or other fundraising efforts
- Gallery exhibits (indoor or outdoor)
- PSA videos for local broadcasting
- Customized education materials for cities, classrooms, and communities
- And anything else you might dream up
Our images – and even our logo! – are used in a wide variety of ways including:
- Educational posters for awareness campaigns
- Magazines, newspapers and online publications
- Social media outreach campaigns
- and more
If you’re interested in licensing our images, please use the form and let us know what your needs are.
Our work has been licensed by:
- Sierra Club
- National Wildlife Magazine
- Ranger Rick Magazine
- Humane Society of the United States
- Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission
- International Fund for Animal Welfare
- and many more
Sponsor Our Work
Funding field work can be a difficult task. The support of individuals goes a long way to fund PSA videos, time-sensitive events, and other aspects of our work. If you would like to financially sponsor our work in general or in a particular location, please get in touch.
We love to partner with companies that share our values about wildlife and photojournalism, and deeply appreciate added support in the field. If you’d like to team up, please get in touch!