WORK WITH URBAN COYOTE INITIATIVE
We’re always excited to get out into the field whether on a job or chasing a story. Learn how to hire us to create materials you need for your project, license the images you need, or support our work as independent photojournalists.
Professional photography is a critical tool for connecting with audiences. That’s why we provide our services to:
- City, county and state wildlife management and public safety entities
- Teachers, scientists, and research groups
- NGOs, nonprofits and community groups
- Print and online publications
- and more
Our collaborations can include:
- Creating original photo or video assets for public outreach campaigns
- Crafting portfolios for grants or other fundraising efforts
- Gallery exhibits (indoor or outdoor)
- PSA videos for local broadcasting
- Customized education materials for cities, classrooms, and communities
- And anything else you might dream up
Want to see some examples? Check out our current and past collaborations:
Our images – and even our logo! – are used in a wide variety of ways including:
- Educational posters for awareness campaigns
- Magazines, newspapers and online publications
- Social media outreach campaigns
- and more
If you’re interested in licensing our images, please use the form and let us know what your needs are.
Our work has been licensed by:
- Sierra Club
- National Wildlife Magazine
- Ranger Rick Magazine
- Humane Society of the United States
- Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission
- International Fund for Animal Welfare
- and many more
Sponsor Our Work
Funding field work can be a difficult task. The support of individuals goes a long way to fund PSA videos, time-sensitive events, and other aspects of our work. If you would like to financially sponsor our work in general or in a particular location, please get in touch.
We love to partner with companies that share our values about wildlife and photojournalism, and deeply appreciate added support in the field. If you’d like to team up, please get in touch!
OUR CORPORATE SPONSORS
Donate to urban coyote initiative
It’s not always easy to find funding for wildlife conservation photography, especially when it is focused on a species so often considered a “nuisance,” “varmint,” or “dangerous.” If you would like to support Urban Coyote Initiative and help get us out in the field photographing coyotes, you can make a tax-deductible financial contribution.
Your donation directly funds:
- Travel costs for ongoing field work in existing and new locations
- Equipment for deploying remote cameras in urban settings
- Exhibitions, public art installations, gallery exhibits, lectures and presentations
- And more!
We are proud partners with the WILD Foundation
This upstanding nonprofit has a 40-year history of protecting wilderness while meeting the needs of human communities. WILD works across cultures and boundaries by collaborating with local people, organizations, the private sector, and governments to create dynamic practical projects, inspiring solutions and communications initiatives.
The goals and approach of WILD are perfectly aligned with Urban Coyote Initiative and we are a Collaborative Conservation Partner.
What this means for you
Donations are processed by The WILD Foundation, our fiscal sponsor and conservation communications advisor. They then grant to us (according to IRS guidelines) all donations received for our work.
Your donation will directly support our work through a highly trusted and reputable organization. You can even set up a recurring donation to provide ongoing support.